Hi I'm a female with an aquarius sun, aries moon, Leo rising. I know a Taurus is supposed to be incompatible but I have decided to try and date one anyways because as friends we seem really compatible. His moon sign is an aquarius. What are your thoughts on this?
Hello muffin baby,
If your partner’s moon is in your sun sign, you two are highly compatible. Besides, the differences between taurus & aquarius will diminish with the compatible moons that complement each other. Your relationship will be fun, intellectual and he will provide a nice safe place to go when you are overwhelmed or stressed. Procreate and be weird grandparents together.
I’ve got a date tonight. I haven’t had a date in three years…I’m nervous as fuck o.O
space travel schedule. see more detail here: http://be.net/blacksnaredrum
thanks for looking.
get your work featured by submitting it to designersof.com
» DISTRACT ME
2. what would you name your future kids?
4. what are you looking forward to?
5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
7. what was your life like last year?
8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
9. who did you last see in person?
10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
11. are you listening to music right now?
12. what is something you want right now?
13. how do you feel right now?
14. when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you?
15. personality description
16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
17. opinion on insecurities.
18. do you miss how things were a year ago?
19. have you ever been to New York?
20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
22. description of crush.
32. are your friends mainly girls or guys?
33. something you want to learn
34. most embarrassing moment
36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
37. favourite actor/actress
38. favourite comedian(s)
44. age you get mistaken for
45. how you found out about your idol
46. what my last text message says
49. where i want to be right now
50. favourite picture of your idol
52. something i'm talented at
53. 5 things that make me happy
54. something thats worrying me at the moment
58. description of my best friend
60. ask me anything you want
I wanted to try Loki in fur as well and that’s the whole story.
Loki in fur was a genius idea XD He looks great!
I don’t know where that whole thing about Aquariuses being cold unemotional robots came from, because lowkey we are probably the most emotional and sensitive people out of everyone.
We just don’t like showing it, thats all. We would prefer to have our melt downs in private and deal with things logically.
I agree whole heartedly. I emotionally withdraw from people and prefer to deal with it on my own. I almost never confide in others and refuse to let anyone see my weak side. I think that gets mistaken somewhere in the zodiac. We can become emotionally attached. We just try not show it if we are fearful of an outcome from being attached.
I just wanted to share this. I trully adore this man.
Best Things About Being Blind [x]
I just want to vent for a second: anyone who can take any accounting class or major in accounting I give you props. I’m so ready for the end of this semester so I don’t have to deal with accounting anymore D:
Curses on getting a business minor xD
Now onto the good stuff! I’m obsessed with Dark Souls right now! I have lots of great friends at my university! It’s so awesome cause I haven’t felt this great in so long :) I’m also excited for Christmas break which honestly can’t get here soon enough xD I am going to get to see In This Moment and can’t wait!!! My friends are driving 3.5 hrs just to come with!